CrazyCall Script Creator
Script Creator is a tool to design visually scripts and forms used by agents. Most difficult aspect of this part of an interface was handling dependencies between answers and jumps between questions.
- Research: analysis of tasks and artefacts, interviews with managers
- Analysis of similar solutions in other industries
- Paper prototyping and testing
- Low-fi mockups and prototyping and validation of different ideas and possible solutions
- Final design and development supervision
Such script is then translated to Call Panel:
Some ideas and versions that were left behind
Some sketches, wireframes and ideas how to build a script. Some ideas were from CrazyCall’s team,
some were inspired by observing and interviewing call centre managers.
Some prototypes in Axure used as a demo and to validate idea
First approach to drag-n-drop design
Very first version inspired by Google Forms and made in bootstrap which did not meet requirements of jumps and dependencies